Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My days are still the same

It has been more than 10 years of loving you....

Each day wanting you....

Each day waiting for you....
Each day wishing to see you....
Each night knowing you wont come to me but, 
Each day waking up with a Hope that you will....

Each day falling deep in your Love and,

Each day Holding myself to get back up....
Each day wishing you smile every moment....
Each day dropping a tear so that you don't have to cry....

Each day loving you with all my heart but, 

Each day bearing the pain to see you with somebody else....
Each day closing my eyes and thinking of your smile then, 
Opening them with a sparkle on them....
Each day praying you be happy....
Each day praying my prayer be heard....

Each day looking myself in the mirror and,

wishing I was a better person...
Each day wishing I was more than a friend....
Each day wishing I was the Love of your life....
Each day wishing you were Mine....
Each day wishing you could see the love in my eyes....
Each day wishing you could see my situation....

Years went by and went a few more....

but these days are as it were....
People change, Seasons change, Years change but, 
The Feelings in my Heart are as it were.....